This page aims to inform you of your rights with regard to the data collected by the site gide.net, in strict compliance with French and European law (Data Protection Act, CNIL, GDPR).
Cookies are small files placed on your computer by websites that you visit via your browser.
This site uses only cookies necessary for your navigation on the site, for which the collection of your consent is not necessary.
To track the navigation of the site, this site uses the tool https://plausible.io/, which does not deposit any cookies on your terminal, does not collect any personal data and respects confidentiality.
2. Retention and Use of your personal data
3. Consent and Processing of your personal data
By checking the mandatory consent box before submitting each form on the gide.net website, and by entering your professional or personal email address in the dedicated forms, you explicitly accept the storage and processing of your data in order to make you aware of our services. You hereby authorize GIDE to send you its newsletter by email. We will only send you information that may be of interest to your company. Your data will never be passed on to a third party.
4. Withdrawal of Consent for your personal data
4.1. Right of access to your personal data
You have the right to access, modify and/or delete your personal data at any time by contacting GIDE:
- By post: GIDE – 17 rue La Noue Bras de Fer 44200 Nantes – accompanied by a copy of an identity document. Ideally, by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt.
- On site at our office: with presentation of an identity document. The CNIL specifies: “It is possible to be accompanied by the person of your choice. The consultation should last long enough to take note conveniently and completely. It is possible to request a copy of the data.
The person in charge of the file has a maximum response time of 2 months from the date of the request, whether it was made by post or on site. The CNIL specifies: “If the request is incomplete (absence of the identity document for example), the person in charge of the file is entitled to request additional information: the deadline is then suspended and runs again once these elements have been provided”. The limits to the right of access are specified on the CNIL website and can be consulted by clicking here.
4.2 Changing your subscriptions
You can also freely modify your subscriptions to our communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our email communications.